02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: I Hope You Say Yes! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I Hope You Say Yes!

34
Hello, sweeties!


I have mentioned before that I have been studying along with the girls at She Reads Truth for several months now. Learning new things, filling notebooks with notes, and seeing scripture in a new way has been so good for me.

If we aren't careful, we can get in a Bible study slump....or maybe that is just me....and She Reads Truth and all the comments have rekindled a little fire in me.

Big things have been happening over there, including a Kickstarter project to fund a She Reads Truth app, that will be available soon. God is blessing their efforts and also, all of us who are reading along.

Tomorrow we will begin a new study on Nehemiah, a book of the Old Testament, and I am so looking forward to it. Why not join us? Here is a link to the introduction to the study.

Maybe you have a degree from a Bible college and have read and studied the Bible like a textbook.

Maybe you have casually picked up God's word once in a while to dust around it.

Maybe you carry it back and forth to church on Sunday but never study it.

Maybe you love the Holy Scriptures and can't imagine NOT studying them.

Maybe it is your Daily Bread.

Maybe you think it is for others but not for you.

If any of those descriptions fit, I want to challenge you to throw your preconceptions out the window and give this study a try.

Here is how I work the program:
















If you don't have a Bible, download You Version on your phone or Ipad. Grab a notebook. And prepare to be blessed.

Please let me know if you are doing the study with us. Maybe we can talk about it here. Gosh, I'd love that!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38